Welcome to our Homepage
about Remote Viewing
"Remote Viewing" (R.V.) or "Remote Perception" (R.P.) is the ability to acquire information about things, localities, life forms and events – independent of space and time. Scientific knowledge proves that every human being has this innate ability.
Remote Viewing has been developed since 1972 by scientists at the Stanford Research Institute (today SRI Internationally) in California (USA). The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) invested research funds in the further development of the Remote-Viewing-Method to use Remote Viewing for espionage purposes. In 1995, large parts of the confidential research information about Remote Viewing were published through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) by the United States of America (USA).
Today the Remote Viewing School (R.V.S) is your competent partner when it comes to Educations in Remote Viewing.
Try Remote Viewing for yourself
Free Webinar - 27. April 2019
1:00 pm (Pacific Daylight Time, UTC -7)
In this free webinar we will show you how a Remote Viewing Research is structured and how to intuitively compile data. You get a hidden task that we work through using Remote Viewing. At the end, of course, we will solve the task.
- A web-enabled device (the webinar runs via a Youtube-Livestream)
- Approx. 10 pieces white A4-paper
- A well-writing pen
- A quiet place (duration approx. 45 min.)
- You will receive an E-mail with the link to our webinar
- It starts on time
- At the beginning the method and the procedure are explained briefly
- Now you are guided live through a Remote Viewing Research
- No previous knowledge is necessary!
- At the end the task will be solved